The WILD GOAT is open for business.
Running Wild has started at the Golf Club and they will be open for Lunch Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 11.30 to 2.30pm
Open for Dinner Thursday (and Bingo), Friday (with entertainment), and Saturday with the Super Seniors Saver Specials. The menu is listed below and there will be specials prepared daily by the chef’s featuring their signature dish of the day. Bookings are essential. Watch this space for Wednesday night openings. YES they do take away meals.
THE WILD GOAT MENU
– Garlic Bread 6
– Cheesy Garlic Bread 7
– Chilli Cheese Bread 7
– Homemade Spring Rolls (4) with Three Treasure Sauce (Chicken or Vegetable) 10 Main (6) 15 (Veg)
– Homemade Soup of the Day w Garlic Bread 10
BURGERS (all patties house-made)
– Beef Burger 14
– Chicken Burger 15
– Works Burger 16
– Veggie Burger 14 (Veg)
– Smoked Salmon w Capers, Cream Cheese & Salad 15
– Chicken Schnitzel Wrap 14
– Vegetarian Wrap 13 (Veg)
– Vegetarian Lasagne 16 (Veg)
– Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Entree 10 Main 15 (Veg)
– Vegan Curry w Pappadums & Rice 16 (GF) (Veg) (V)
– Soup of the Day with Garlic Bread 10
– Chicken Schnitzel w Chilli Mango or Gravy 18
– Chicken Parmigiana 20
– Beef Schnitzel w Gravy 20
– Homemade Beef Lasagne 16
– Ocean & Earth (Steak of the Day with Prawns, Squid & Garlic Cream White Wine Sauce) 28 (GF)
– Steak of the Day 22 (GF)
– Fish of the Day (Beer Battered w Homemade Tartare Sauce) 18
– Grilled Fish of the Day w Lemon Caper Butter 22 (GF)
– Curry of the Day w Rice & Pappadums 17 (GF)
Meals served with Chips and Salad OR Mash and Seasonal Vegetables
Mushroom Gravy 2
Garlic Cream Prawns 6
– Succulent Roast of the Day w Baked Vegetables and Gravy 15 (GF)
KIDS MEALS – All 8
– Lasagne (Vegetarian or Beef) (Veg)
– Fish and Chips
– Chicken Nuggets and Chips
– Bangers and Mash
– Mac and Cheese (Veg)
All kids meals come with ice cream and topping
– See our daily dessert specials
Additional specials displayed on the blackboard.
We pride ourselves on serving quality meals using fresh produce. All our sauces are house-made.
The Wild Goat is part of a unique learning program delivered by Running Wild… Youth Conservation Culture Inc. Trainees are undertaking a Certificate I in Hospitality and the majority of their learning is ‘hands on’ in the bistro. Sometimes we can make mistakes when we learn so please be patient and give us the opportunity to get it right.
As a customer, you are involved in the learning process and we appreciate your support and encouragement of our trainees. We are keen to hear your feedback. If you have any concerns or complaints to raise, please ask for the Chef on shift.
This training program is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
BISTRO TRADING HOURS – BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
|Lunch||Wednesday to Sunday||11.30pm to 2.30pm|
|Dinner||Thursday (and Bingo),
Friday (with entertainment) and Saturday with the Super Seniors Saver Specials
|5.30pm to 8.00pm|